How to Give

United Tribes Technical College

Give Now

The United Tribes Technical College Foundation accepts immediate donations online, through the mail, or in person.

To pay online, please navigate to our secure donation portal. You will be able to enter your payment information, donation amount, and beneficiary of your gift there.

To pay by mail, please address your envelope with an enclosed check to:

United Tribes Technical College
Attn. College Relations
3215 University Dr.
Bismarck, ND 58504

To pay in person, please visit the College Relations Office (United Tribes Technical College Campus, Building 6) during regular business hours or call us at (701) 255-3285 to schedule an appointment.

We accept cash, checks, and donation pledges at our office. Please note that pledges must be made in writing or by pledge card. Pledge deductions cannot be claimed until the gift is made.

Give Later

The United Tribes Technical College Foundation is pleased to accept contributions in stocks & bonds, real estate & property, and through wills & trusts. These major gifts should be discussed in advance with your financial advisor or broker.

The United Tribes Technical College College Relations staff is happy to address questions you may have about getting started with this type of giving.

Where to Direct Your Gift

United Tribes Technical College is the official recipient for all gifts for current and future drives. Checks should be made payable to United Tribes Technical College, assets should be transferred to United Tribes Technical College, and property should be sold in the name of United Tribes Technical College.